MAY SALE UP TO 55% OFF
... Don't MISS OUT
DIY Magnetic Flyscreens – Black Frame$77.00 – $179.00
DIY Magnetic Fly Screens – White Frame$77.00 – $179.00
DIY Magnetic Flyscreen – Brown Frame$77.00 – $179.00
Adjustable Window Screens – DIY Velcro Fly Screen$44.00 – $66.00
Magnetic Fly Screen Door$33.00 – $88.00
We recently moved to a new home that has a number of casement windows with no screens. This wouldn’t be a problem, except that whenever we open our windows we almost instantly attract flies and insects. After doing a bit of research, it seemed like most of our options were going to be pricey with custom window screens needed to be made.
But then we stumbled across these DIY window screens, and are happy we did! I installed each screen in about 20 minutes. So far, they’re all holding up well. Although we haven’t tried to remove the magnetic strip that’s stuck to the window frame, the screen itself is easy to remove and reattach if needed.
Best of all, they work a treat – we can open the windows without having flies and insects invade our space. Definitely recommended for casement windows.
Watch our step by step installation guide to see how easy it is to install professional looking DIY insect screens to your home windows
DIY Magnetic Flyscreens for Windows
The window magnetic insect screen range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window screen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying insects.
Magnetic fly screens are suitable for residential and commercial use and the insect screens can be installed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Screens for Windows
Simple to maintain & highly durable, our magnetic insect screens are ideal for those hot summer months where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any room.
As well as keeping the flies out of your place of work or home, a do it yourself magnetic insect screen installed will not obstruct your view or block out natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable working or living environment, a magnetic window fly screen system is also fully compliant to your local food agency which means they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and busy restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY window screen for the home, or for a business premises, these versatile DIY insect screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
10 Reasons To Choose A DIY Magnetic Insect Screen:
- Fits most household, apartment & commercial windows: Single/Double hung windows, sliding windows, casement windows, curved/balcony windows, etc.
- Can be used for windows made of steel, wood, aluminum, UPVC, etc.
- Extremely simple to DIY install. These magnetic window screens can be installed in less than 15 minutes. No tradesman tools required.
- Save money from custom-made window screens.
- Changing and washing the screen is easy. No extra maintenance is needed.
- Super strong magnets are used to firmly affix the flyscreen to the windows.
- No screws or drilling to the original window structure – perfect for people renting.
- Dedicated industrial strength 3M adhesive, high viscosity and long lasting. No sticky residue is left after peeling.
- Can be used either indoor or outdoor. High quality material suitable for all weather conditions.
- Screen frame is only 1/2” (12.7mm) to fit even the smallest area available.
Magnetic fly screens are:
- Practically invisible when placed on your windows, but stylish enough to fit in with your environment
- Designed with efficiency in mind to maximize your living area space
- Malleable, to allow easy access to windows
- Strong and durable, constructed with proprietary material to withstand the test of time
- Made to measure. You can easily DIY custom fit the insect screen to fit perfectly within your window
- Environmentally friendly! Discard pest sprays with the knowledge your pets and children are safe from disease carrying bugs and insects
Have A Question Before Wanting To Make An Online Order?
An innovative approach to fly and insect problems
Magnetic fly screens have a flexible edge to peel back a corner and pass through objects for simple convenience and ease. A DIY flexible magnetic fly screen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, and other pests out.
Your DIY magnetic fly screen kit is easy & ready to install
The process of installing a DIY flyscreen is very easy.
Measure your window and order that size that will cover your window. We recommend ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut it to size as you install.
All magnetic fly screen kits come complete with easy to follow instructions and require no screws, no nails, and will give you no hassles.
Available in white frame and to fit window sizes up to 1500mm x 1600mm
DIY Flyscreen features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
- Suitable for windows up to 1.5 x 1.6m
- Can easily be cut down to suit smaller size
- UV resistant fiberglass ‘Claw Proof’ mesh
- Quick and easy DIY installation
- No hardware tools or fixings required
Choosing The Best Fly Screens For WindowsYour windows can let natural air and light flow into the interior of your home. Alas, along with the light comes the dark: hordes of pests and allergens not to mention the eyes of rubbernecking neighbours..What's the Difference...read more
Why Fly Screens Are Needed in The Australian ClimateAustralia’s climate can differ greatly from one state to the next. A large portion of the country has a fairly moderate climate, but in place one can also come by swelteringly hot summers as well as frigid winters....read more